(Last Updated On: May 26, 2014)
Cristiano Ronaldo is one of the most bankable football/soccer players in the world both on and off the pitch. He is both a footballer and a model. He makes around $44 million a year, earning him the ninth spot in the highest paid athletes on earth. Half of his earnings are from endorsement deals from big companies like Nike, Emirates Airlines, Castrol and many others. So how does he spend his money?
1. Cristiano is dating Russian model and actor Irina Shayk who definitely has expensive taste
2. He has a 3 year old son who looks exactly like him plus they hang out a lot.
3. He flies all over the world with his girlfriend…in a private jet of course
4. He owns so many expensive cars like this $300,000 Lamborghini Aventador
5. Back in 2009 he crashed his $320,000 Ferrari in Manchester….but he that’s just half a week’s earnings
6. He owns a $7 million villa in La Finca which is in a community just for the rich
7. He can afford all these and more since, he gets paid by Nike $8 million a year
8. He has a deal with Jacob and Co……the company that gives him diamond encrusted $160,000 watches
9. Cristiano makes more than $22 million a year from endorsement deals.
10. Any team that wants him will have to part with €1 billion as states in his buy-out clause in Real Madrid contract