(Last Updated On: July 10, 2014)
KCB Mtaani is KCB’s business model where it uses agents for deposit and withdrawal of cash instead of setting up branches or ATMs. This is very convenient within the home estates/neighborhoods since it saves time and is convinient.
If you want to be a KCB Mtaani Agent, here are the requirements:
1. The business must be an existing legal entity (Partnership, Sole Proprietorship, Company)
2. The business must have been operational for at least 18 months.
3. The business must be serving at least 50 customers daily
4. The business should have ability and willingness to deposit at least ksh100,000 to start off Agent Banking Services
5. The outlet should be run by at least a manager and two assistants who have attained minimum KCSE Certificate.