(Last Updated On: July 10, 2014)
Getting a loan from banks in Kenya has been getting easier over the years and now you can easily get a loan straight from your mobile phone. For those who have never applied for a personal loan, am sure you are wondering about the procedure and requirements.
Here is the procedure and requirements for getting a loan from KCB Kenya
1. Have maintained a salary account for at least 3 months
2. Have an original ID and 2 copies of it
3. KRA PIN
4. Latest 3 months pay slips and 2 copies of each.
5. Net pay/salary should be ksh5,000 and above.
6. Verified and signed loan form authorizing the bank to deduct loan amount from account.
For those who are self employed, you need to have been in business for at least 1 year. The business should be registered and you should have maintained an account with KCB for at least 6 months.