Kenya Revenue Authority now demands that you file for your taxes online so as to reduce the massive number of queues at the KRA offices and also make things move much faster. To be able to do this you will need a PIN number and an iTax account. Here are the steps.
2. For those who don’t have a PIN, you need to first register at the New PIN Registration option on the page. For those who already have a PIN, enter your PIN number in the Do You Have A PIN option on the site then click continue.
3. You will be required to log in using your old password. This will lead you to a page with your profile information.
4. Here you are to enter any missing information especially those marked with an asterisk. Then you click the SUBMIT button when done.
5. This will give you an update PIN certificate through your email address. With all the latest features.
6. Updating your information gives you access to the new iTax system.