Sometimes after having a nasty breakup with you significant other, they leave you with a bitter taste in your mouth that all you feel is resentment towards them. At that point you would really prefer to listen to songs that can help you bash and annihilate your ex boyfriend or girlfriend since it will will make you feel so much better.
Here is a list of songs you can add to your playlist.
1. Beyonce – Best Thing I Never Had
Beyonce talks about dodging a bullet which is a boyfriend who would have made her life so much worse.
2. Chris Brown – Deuces
Here deuces is a word that has been used to mean peace out. Chris Brown bashes his ex claiming she was just hoping for the worst for him and he can replace her easily.
3. Pink – So What
Here Pink makes a number of references to her relationship with her estranged husband whom she separated from after rumors of infidelity.
4. Rihanna – Needed Me
In this song Rihanna sets straight her sadly disillusioned suitor.
5. Christina Aguilera – Fighter
6. Mariah Carey – Up Out My Face
Mariah Carey wrote this song aimed at Eminem after he poked fun of her marriage.
7. Rihanna – Take A Bow
Here Rihanna talks about being deceived by a partner then kicking him out after finding out.
8. Beyonce – Irreplaceable
Here Beyonce refers to a cheating boyfriend who thinks he cannot be replaced.
9. Jason Derulo – Riding Solo
In this song Jason Derulo celebrates about finally being single and getting away from an ex who was too controlling.
10. Avril Lavigne – I Can Do Better
11. Pink – This Is How It Goes Down
12. Jennifer Lopez LL Cool J – All I Have
13. Adele – Set Fire To The Rain
14. Ariana Grande – Break Free
15. Taylor Swift – We Are Never Ever
16. Meghan Trainor – Lips Are Moving
17. Lady Gaga – Perfect Illusion
18. Kelly Clarkson – Never Again
19. Katy Perry – Hot N Cold
20. Little Mix – Shout Out To My Ex
This would be a perfect song to scream out your frustrations to