(Last Updated On: September 11, 2015)
Professor Hamo has come into the Churchill Show with a totally new style. His journey to so much fame came with a lot of struggle that many people don’t know. Here are some fun facts about our beloved professor.
- He born and grew up in Nakuru in a a military base in Lanet
- He did electrical engineering at Kisumu Polytechnic but never finished. He dropped out.
- He has never done anything electrical after dropping out of college.
- He was in a band called Tamasha as a vocalist.
- He sold mandazi to shops using a bicycle to make ends meet.
- He was chased away after his first audition at the Churchill Show. He never gave up since he kept going back.
- He was very shy back in high school and had never done anything comedy related.
- He was finally accepted in to the Churchill Show during the Churchill On The Road which was at Nakuru.
- He still lives in Nakuru but is in Nairobi between Tuesday and Thursday.