(Last Updated On: June 27, 2014)
Mututho is out again to reduce your fun in nightclubs. National Campaign Against Drug Abuse (NACADA) has banned 19 shisha flavors after testing 100 samples of different flavors. Some of them were found to contain hard drugs such as heroine, bhang and cocaine which are illegal all over the world.
Shisha has been growing rapidly in popularity despite it being more harmful than cigarettes due to the many different chemicals it contains. Here is a list of some of the shisha flavors banned.
1. Al fakher strawberry flavor
2. Al fakher orange flavor
3. Al fakher two apple with mint flavor
4. Al fakher orange with mint flavor
5. Al fakher orange flavor formulated kuber
6. Formulated kuber nakhla molasses tobacco apple flavor
7. Strong formulated shisha cocktail
8. Medium formulated shisha cocktail
9. Mild formulated shisha
10. Al fakher energy drink flavor
11. Al fakher packet strawberry flavor
12. Al fakher chocolate with mint flavor.