(Last Updated On: August 4, 2014)
Huduma Kenya is a one stop shop that allows you to access government public services in a n efficient and courteous environment. The first Huduma Center was launched in 2013 and is located at Teleposta Towers Ground Floor. This is just across the road from KRA offices along Haile Selassie Avenue.
List of services offered.
1. Issuance of Duplicated National Identity Card
2. HELB – Student Loan Application and Repayments
3. Registration of Welfare Groups.
4. Issuance of Police Abstracts
5. Single Business Permit
6. NSSF -Member Registration, Statement and Claims
7. Community Policing – Nyumba Kumi
8. Search and Registration Of Business Names
9. NCC Seasonal Parking Tickets
10.Stamp Duty Assessment and Payment
11. NSSF – Member Registration, Statement and Claims
12. Stamp Duty Franking
13. NHIF – Member Registration Claims and Benefits
14. Procurement Complaints and Reviews
15. Ministry Of Health
16. Motor Vehicle Log Book Search and Driver License Status
17. Status of Pension Claims
18. EACC – Reporting Corruption and Certificated
19. Commission on Administrative Justice