(Last Updated On: October 1, 2021)
Behinds come in various shapes and sizes. Various artists have gone ahead to appreciate them and have created a number of songs based on them Check them out:
1. Chloe – Have Mercy
This was the lead single on her debut solo album.
2. Nicki Minaj – Anaconda
Nicki wanted to create a song that embraced curvy women which was so melodic that if you didn’t understand English you could still go along with the melody.
3. Doja Cat, Tyga – Juicy
The song debuted on #83 on the Hot 100 and was able to peak at #41 on the chart.
4. Big Sean, Nicki Minaj – Dance Remix
5. Soulja Boy – Donk
6. Major Lazor – Bubble Butt feat Bruno Mars, 2 Chainz, Tyga
7. Jennifer Lopez – Booty feat Iggy Azalea
The track is a Middle Eastern vibe dance track where the two ladies invite girls to the dancefloor to have a good time and dance by shaking their behinds.
8. Eminem – A$$ Like That
9. The Black Eyed Peas – My Humps
10. Gucci Mane feat Megan Thee – Big Booty
11. Beyonce – Check On It
The song was released back in 2006 off her album B’Day.
12. Destiny’s Child – Bootylicious
13. Eminem – Shake That