(Last Updated On: January 10, 2022)
Just saying “Happy Birthday” to someone can be a bit boring and conventional. In order to stand out and be a bit different, there are different ways you can convey your birthday messages and in the process bring a bigger smile to someone’s face. Below is a list of ideas you can try out.
1. Congrats on your X trip around the sun.
2. I know it’s your special day but please take it slow. Too many birthdays can kill you.
3. Happy Uterus evacuation day!
4. “Ermahgerd! Herppy Berfday!”
5. “(Insert number of years) and 9 months ago, your dad came inside your mom”
6. Happy birthday! The year you start lying about your age has finally come
7. Cheers, you just went from b*tch to old b*tch!
8. Here’s to aging and wrinkles.
9. Hmmm…didn’t we celebrate this just a year ago?
10. Isn’t it weird that we’re celebrating at regular intervals as your life runs out? Anyway, cheers to you!
11. It’s your day. Take it as a chance to do something stupid.
12. May this special day of yours be absolutely terrific, and your hangover be compassionately negligible.
13. This is the perfect day to thank me for remembering your birthday.
14. Well, at least you’re not as old as you will be next year.
15. You’re a year closer to getting that senior citizen’s discount. Keep at it!
16. If you were Jesus, today would be Christmas.
17. Smile while you still have teeth.
18. Youth may be fleeting, but you can stay immature forever.
19. You are way close to becoming a classic!
20. I see you’ve got a lot of experience in life.
21. Be happy because you will never be as young as you are today.
22. Don’t mind the past for you can’t change it. Stop thinking about the future for you can’t anticipate it. Pay no heed about the present for I didn’t get you one.
23. It is scientifically proven that people who have more birthdays live longer.
24. On your birthday don’t forget to set goals that are sky high and spend the rest of the year miserably trying to build a rocket to get there.